BRICS Youth Energy Outlook 2019
BRICS YEA is established to facilitate young researchers and scientists from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa in development of joint research and cooperate on international energy projects in interest of the BRICS countries. In 2018 the BRICS Youth Energy Agency introduced its first BRICS Youth Energy Outlook-2018 developed by young experts of the Agency and demonstrating main tendencies of the energy industries of the community countries. This year the Agency is eager to develop the Outlook-2019 in collaboration with numerous research teams based on BRICS universities.
To register your team, please push on the button on the left and fill in the application form. We will answer to you within a few days to confirm only 1 out of 5 research topics chosen, and you are ready to go.
If you require more structured information about the BRICS YEA Outlook-2019 and the procedure, please download the information letter clicking on the right button.
1. Renewable energy resources: horizon of competition with traditional sources of energy
2. Clean coal technology development
3. Hydrogen energy: challenges and development prospects
4. Competition of motor fuels: oil, gas, electricity, hydrogen
5. Gas motor fuel: market development and technologies
6. Electric transport and infrastructure of electric filling stations
7. Improvement of energy efficiency of the national economy
8. Cyber security issues in the fuel and energy Industry
9. Digital energy and smart grids’ prospects
10. Gasification: prospects, mechanisms and challenges
11. Electric power systems: development, survivability and safety
12. Potential, trends and promising technologies for oil exploration and production
Updated: April 12, 2019
- Gather a team
- Register members
- Get the topic confirmed
- Start research
After completion of registration and confirmation of the research topic, you will receive the ‘Task 1’ file. As soon as you receive the ‘Task 1’ file, you have 4 weeks to shape informational basis for the following research and to complete the tasks of blocks provided. Please note that the resulting file is to be prepared in full compliance with the methodology provided by the BRICS YEA. When accomplished, the task file is to be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Every team can coordinate actions and get assistance from the BRICS YEA (AC) staff members.
- Collect data
- Find statistics
- Within' 4 weeks
- Analyse the data collected
- Do forecasting
- Do comparing
- Within' 6 weeks